How To Find The Best Guest Blog For You
Guest blogging is a powerful way to get more blog traffic because you can put your content in front of a larger audience. When that larger audience sees your content, some people in the audience will decide to look at your blog and social networks. In a sense, guest blogging is a free form of advertising that works for the guest blogger and the person who owns the blog.
However, when it comes to getting all of these guest blogging opportunities, there are many guest blogs to choose from that seem hard to find. Finding the best place on the web to guest blog is a challenging process, but these steps are going to make that process a lot easier.
1. Identify your niche. What are you blogging about?
2. Look for guest blogs based on your niche. If you write blog posts about social media, Business2Community is a great guest blog to write on, not MLB Trade Rumors. Do a Google search for "Social media guest blogging sites." Replace "Social media" with your niche.
3. Look at all of the options for the top five search results on Google. These search results tend to have a big list of guest blogging sites where you can submit your content.
4. Identify the best guest blog for you. Find that blog's Alexa rank, figure out the likelihood of them approving a blog post, the requirements, audience size, and other factors that will help your decision.
5. Start writing guest posts and establish yourself as a well-known guest blogger on the particular blog you are writing for. This will allow you to get more traffic and subscribers to your blog.