How to Create an Android App Without Any Programming Knowledge
Have you seen those numerous websites having their own Android apps? After downloading such apps, you can enjoy that website on your Android phone or tablet with ease. Those apps are designed to provide full and better user experience. Do you also want to make such an app for your website or blog without much trouble? No, you do not need to learn any codes. I know how boring and difficult such geeky things are. You also need not have to hire any programmer. My process is so easy that everybody and their grandma can do this. Just read the article to know more.
What is the Advantage of Having an Android App for Your Blog?
If, by anyway, you can manage to get a few hundred downloads by real users then it would be much beneficial for your blog/site. Say, for Example, Mr. Harry has created an Android app for his website named “ Harry's Bookstore”. Harry has a daily average traffic of 10-12 unique visitors. He manages to sell two or three books per month, i.e., his conversation rate (CR) is around 1%. Harry has decided to create an app. After making it, he has published it on the Play Store. The app, anyhow, has acquired some public attention and within a month it has been downloaded by 500 users. Harry's website was not bad and so 40% of those who downloaded have checked every article he published on the next month. He published 10 more articles and the app alone has given him 200 x 10 = 2000 unique page views on that month. His sales have also been increased much.
So, have you understood the power of an Android app for your website? It not it an essential thing to have?
Make an Android App using AppsGysers
There are many websites where you can make your own Android app for free. But if you want to make it fast and without much complexity, then AppsGysers is for you. Just go to the site and follow the steps stated below:
1) This link will land you on the App maker form. On the first field enter the URL of the website.
2) The second field is for the app name.
3) The next field is for a brief description of your app.
4) From the field below you can select the app icon. There is a pretty bad looking default icon, but you can also upload your own, custom made icon for the app.
5) After uploading the icon, you will have to screen orientation. There are three options: Auto, Portrait and Landscape. If you do not want to fix your website on a certain orientation then select the auto option.
6) Now, select the category of your website.
7) You can see the preview of your app on the right hand side emulator gadget.
8) Check everything and then click on publish button.
9) You will have to register after that using a username, password and your email ID, if you do not already have an account here. There are also facebook or twitter login options.
10) After registration, you will get the download link of your newly created app. Don’t worry the app size will be under 1MB.
Do You Want to Publish it on the Google Play Store?
If you have a Google Play Store publisher ID, then it is an easy task to do. But if you do not have one, then you have to sell out $25 for such an account. If you are ready to give that money to Google, then you can go here to sign up. You can also check some other non Google App stores like Getjar. There are also many such app stores like Opera Mobile Store, 1Mobile, Slide Me Market, Mobango, Mobile 9 etc.
- AndroidFan Android App
If you are a fan of anything and everything about Android then this app is for you. Get many Android related tips, tricks and news at regular interval. - built using Appegeyser Free App Builder for Android - built using Appegeyser Free App Builder fo
Check My App
You can also check my app. Load it on your own Android phone and see how it works. I have not published it on any store yet. It is for experimental purposes. Do you have any reason to worry? Nope, you can trust my app that it is not anything malicious.Do not forget to give your opinion at the comment box which will be always ready to accept your words.