iPhone 3G - Applications, Tips & Tricks
iPhone 3G Demonstration
What is an iPhone?
The Apple iPhone 3G was introduced into Singapore on 22 August 2008. People queued for hours to be among the first to get hold of it. The iPhone 3G combines three products into one. This is indeed revolutionary phone with a widescreen iPod, and an Internet device.
I wondered why people have been eagerly waiting for its arrival. After looking through the features and applications, NOW I KNOW!!! I would love to have one also! The Video explains.....
The features of the iPhone 3G..... I do not know if I have an exhaustive list of 16 applications here for you to realize the power of this little hand held device. Too amazing!
- Mobile Phone
- Email System
- Browse Website using Safari
- iPod - watch videos, listen to songs, etc...
- Text Message - send and receive
- Photos - store and view
- Camera - capture 2 megapixels pictures
- YouTube - browse, play, search
- Stock Market - watch and get updates
- Maps, highway condition, directions
- Weather forecast
- Jot down Notes
- iTunes - search, browse, preview and purchase
- Contacts - search, add, change, etc...
Owners of iPhones
I am just wondering if you do own one of this interesting revolutionary device. I would love to hear what you have got to share. I am sure you have exciting experiences to share. I understand the Tips and Tricks - there are just too many to list it all here. You may just want to visit Apple's website and get first hand information http://www.apple.com/iphone/tips/