How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
Notes is an default app on iPhone which are used for various purposes like jotting down an idea you suddenly come up with or keeping a shopping list. It is such a useful app greatly enhancing convenience of life for many iPhone users. But a number of people find notes get disappeared from iPhone due to different reasons such as accidental deletion and system crash. Not to worry though, this blog will cover 3 ways to restore deleted notes on iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5/4S/4.
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Notes from Notes App
The notes you delete from iPhone will reside in a "Recently Deleted" folder in Notes app for 30 days. You can recover your deleted note in this grace period.
1. Open Notes app and locate "Recently Deleted" folder.
2. Tap "Edit" and select the notes you would like to get back.
3. Tap "Move To" and move your notes back to a folder on your iPhone.
Solution 2 : Restore Deleted Notes from iCloud
If you have enabled iCloud sync on iPhone, you are likely to get back the deleted notes via iCloud in a much easy way. Just follow the steps below：
1. Open your browser and go to iCloud.com.
2. Click on "Notes" icon and check "Recently Deleted" folder on the left.
3. Select the notes you want and Click "Recover" in the tool bar. Your notes will be moved to "Notes" folder.
Solution 3: Retrieve Deleted Notes from iPhone or iTunes Backup
If none of the above methods works, your may try some recovery programs to get back your notes. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is one of the advanced tools that may help you recover your deleted notes directly from iPhone or selectively extract notes from an iTunes backup.
Note: Please turn on "Airplane Mode" to prevent newly added data from overwriting the deleted note after you get lost of it.
Find a method which suits you best among the solutions listed above.