Amazing amusement parks in Europe
- Lego has three amusement parks in Europe (two in the U.S. and one in Malaysia).
- The first is the domestic Billund in Denmark.
- The second is the most visited and it is in Windsor, England.
- The third is in Günzburg, Germany (100 km NW of Munich).It is on half of way between Munich and Stuttgart and it has been open since year 2002.
Siam Park, Tenerife
- Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe.
- It stretches to almost 20 hectares and has over 10 megalomaniac water facilities.
- Beside its idyllic location in the Canary Islands, the park is written down also to the book of records in five categories!
- Beside the largest built dragon it has the highest artificial wave (over 3m).
- It is the greenest park in the world and has some other interesting features.
- Siam Park, Water Park in Costa Adeje Tenerife
Siam Park, Tenerife’s new water kingdom is already established as one of the best water parks in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for y
Port Aventura, Spain
- Port Aventura is the largest Spanish amusement park that attracts more than 3,000,000 visitors on annual level.
- It is also one from among the largest amusement parks in Europe.
- In spite of only six themes of a park and corresponding number of buildings visitors claim that you never forget the experience.
- So next time if you visit Barcelona you can visit this amusement park. It is only one hour drive away.
- A park is situated in Catalonia in Spain, SW from Barcelona.
- Main attractions are just two quickest trains of the death in Europe. Their speed is 135 km/h.
- Gardaland is the amusement park that we definitely all know.
- It is situated on Lake Garda near Verona.
- It was open in the year 1975.
- He stretches on 46 hectares of territory.
- It is offering 32 amusing adrenalin adventures from these six trains of a death.
- The number of visitors is almost three million annually.
- It is the oldest amusement park is in world!
- You believe it or not it opening was already in a distant year 1583!
- This year will be already of unbelievable 430 years anniversary!
- It is an extraordinarily modern park with 34 buildings and roller coasters despite its age.
- If you travel to Scandinavia you should visit it!
- Bakken - Welcome to Dyrehavsbakken
The oldest amusement park in the world and the most entertaining in Denmark - with a tradition stretching back 425 years. Dyrehavsbakken is located in the most attractive countryside area near Copenhagen. Right outside the gates stands Dyrehaven, one
- Amusement park has been opened since 1925.
- Forbes magazine places it among 10 most interesting world amusement parks.
- Amusement park has 37 attractions.
- It is one of the rarest amusement parks which are open also at winter.
- It has one of the highest tower for free fall in Europe.
- It has one of the best wooden trains of the death in the world.
Europa Park, Germany
- Park was opened in 1975.
- It lies near the Freiburg German and French Strasbourg.
- It is the best visited seasonal park in world (in winter is closed) and the second best visited park in Europe with 4.5 million visitors per year.
- The park mascot is a gray mouse named Euromaus.
- They have 11 trains of death on a daily basis can make 50 thousand runs.
- It has more than 50 devices and which 11 enormous roller-coasters.
Tivoli Gardens, Denmark
- Locals know it also under name “Tivoli”.
- It is the second oldest amusement park in the world.
- Famous Tivoli lies in Copenhagen in Denmark.
- It was opened already in 1843.
- One of the main attractions in the park is wooden train of death built in 1914.
- It has a highest roller-coaster in the world (80m high) and where is unique view opened for you on Copenhagen city.
- Forsiden - Tivoli
Tivoli – Eventyrlige oplevelser for alle aldre. Nyd synet af de mange blomster, prøv forlystelserne og nyd en lækker middag på en af Havens restauranter.
Asterix Park, France
- It lies 35 kilometers north of Paris and is dedicated Gaelic heroes and ancient Greeks and Romans.
- It is completely thematic park. Theme is of course from eternal drawn heroes of Asterix and Obelix.
- They have 32 different adventures and especially famous for wild train of death.
- They have very rich offer for children younger from six years.
- Disneyland is the biggest European amusement park.
- It is in Paris and it is the most visited amusement park in Europe.
- The number of visitors is around 11 million annually.
- It has the longest track speed trains. Rails are extending to more than 50 kilometers.
- Disneyland® Paris
Disneyland Paris : entrez dans le monde magique de Disney Land Paris avec ses parcs à thèmes, ses hôtels, son golf et Disney Village ! Découvrez son nouveau parc Walt Disney Studios
Vidampark , Hungary
- Vidampark lies in Budapest.
- It has a 60-year long history.
- Vidampark won the Golden Pony award in the year of 2005.
- It has 59 attractions.
Alton towers, England
- The best visited island park with 2.6 million visitors annually.
- It lies approximately 70 km southern from Manchester.
- It has 33 adventures, 8 trains of a death and 5 water adventures.
- Wurstelprater or often called Prater is an amusement park in Vienna.
- It is opened from 15th March to 31st October.
- The most is known is for own 65-metric carrousel that is offering unforgettable view on wonderful city of Vienna.
- Efteling is largest amusement and thematic park in Netherlands.
- It has around 4.5 million visitors annually.
- It lies southern from Amsterdam in city called Kaatsheuvel near the Belgian border.
- Aquanura – largest water show in Europe.
- A park is opened also in winter but with fewer attractions.
- Efteling, Sprookjes bestaan - Efteling
Pretpark met nieuwe, spannende attracties en sprookjes voor het leukste dagje uit! Koop online tickets met korting voor attractiepark Efteling. Bekijk de openingstijden.