7 Most Annoying Things - The London Underground
7 most annoying things about The London Underground that could drive me to punch someone in the face.
1. Those who push you back and get on the carriage before waiting for you to get off first.
2. Those who like cattle climb on top of you from behind while pushing you out of the way because they don't like that today you just feel like taking an easy stroll to your destination.
3. Those that decide that the best day of the week to suicide and jump in front a moving train is on Monday mornings 8 am peak hour, and make you at least one hour late to work. I guess they just want revenge on all the bad years experience on the tube.
4.Those who have no limits when it comes to showering in their own perfume and sit right next to you as you hold your breath, giving them evil stares and pray to God that you don’t faint trying to get off the tube.
5. Those old women who get offended that you kindly offer them your seat and bluntly refuse it. They then check out their reflection though the train glass while thinking, ‘I won’t let that little bitch patronize me. I’m still the youthful blond sex bomb that Italian men drool over.’
6. Those who can't wait for the next train which is in 2 minutes and run for their lives as the doors shut in their face, in the process their jacket gets stuck in the door and they rip it trying to free themselves.
7. Those who have no respect for personal space while pushing and squeezing their fat selves onto the tube although it’s full to the maximum, while for the rest of the trip you have to endure their long greasy hair flicking into your mouth.
But what I hate hate hate the most about the London underground apart from its constant unreliable signal failures, closed train lines and suffocating people is that I have to pay close to £1680 Pounds a year ($2660 USD) to put up with all that s***t.