Best Indoor Water Parks in Alaska
Alaska is the largest state in the United States. It has a oceanic climate with cool to mild temperatures and heavy precipitation. Here are the best indoor water parks in Alaska including H20asis water park and bartlett pool. H20asis water park offers plenty of activities such as wavepool, spa, lazy river, slides and children's lagoon.
List of indoor water parks in Anchorage, Alaska:
1. H2Oasis water park: H20asis water park is one of the best indoor water parks in Anchorage, Alaska. It is a 56,000 square foot indoor water park and is located in Anchorage, Alaska. Some of the features in this park include lazy river, uphill water coaster, wave pool and children's lagoon. Other facilities in the park include arcades, tanning center, snack bar, gift shop, express gym and birthday party rentals. You can rent lockers for $3 and towles for $2. It also offers swimming lessons, water therapy and water exercise. The water park is open year round and they charge for adults $24.99 and children for $19.99. One year membership pass for adults is $399 and child is $299. Children 2 years and below is free. Various foods is also available inside the park which includes burgers, pizza, hot dogs and ice cream.
Attractions in H20asis water park:
- Master blaster water coaster - 505 foot-long master blaster water slide
- Mushroom water drop and beached boat is in the wave pool.
- Children's lagoon and pirate ship - Children lagoon has water cannons and enclosed body slide. Pirate ship has seven slides.
- Lazy river - It is a endless river at the length of 575 foot.
- Whirlpool spa
- Open fume slide
Other water attractions in Alaska:
2. Bartlett pool: It is located in north muldoon road, Anchorage, AK. It is olympic sized swimming pool and offers swimming classes for all ages.