Best Water Parks in Louisiana
Some of the best water parks in Louisiana include blue bayou, spar water park and splash kingdom water town. Louisiana water park promises a whole of fun time with water slides, lazy river, worlds' largest tornado slide, racing mat slide, activity pool and wave pool.
List of best water parks in Louisiana:
Blue Bayou and Dixie Landin:
It is an outdoor theme park and water park located in Baton Rogue, LA. It is one of the best water parks in Louisiana and features 10 water slides, body slides, tube slides, racing mat slides, inline water slides, interactive water play area and a giant wave pool. Admission price for adults is $36.99 and $29.99 for children. The park is open from may through labor day. They have a half price admission after 6 pm. You can check their website for discounts and coupons. You can get both these parks for the price of one. Please vote your favorite water park in the poll section below.
Water activities in Blue bayou water park:
- VooDoo - It is world's largest dark Behemoth bowl slide with many twist and turns. It starts from a closed long slide and continue in an enclosed bowl and finally drop you into a cool pool.
- Azuka - World's largest tornado slide and features four person tube.
- Racers - Racing mat slide and offers 6 lanes
- Conja - Inline water slide offers high speed.
- Mad moccasin - Enclosed body slide
- Pirates cove - It is a water play zone and offers water blasters, cannons and rope ladders.
- Hurricane bay - Wave pool with 3 to 4 foot swells.
Splash kingdom water town:
Another best water park in Louisiana is Splash kingdom water town. This 20 acre outdoor water park is located in Shreveport, LA. The park has plenty of water activities including 12 slides, lazy river, wave pool and kiddie pool. Other features include picnic areas and catering for groups. Admission price is $21.95 for adults and children is $16.95. Children 2 and below is free. Huge food options available in this park such as wraps, burgers, salads and smoothies.
Water activities in splash kingdom water park:
- Kid's kingdom - It is a water activity center with water castle and water toys.
- Lagoon activity pool
- Wave pool
- Water slides - Flashflood, monkey business and bonzai.
Spar water park:
Louisiana travel guide:
Spar water park is a outdoor municipal water park located in Sulphur, LA. The water park offers water slides, children's play area, swimming pool and interactive water play structure with giant water tipping bucket. Other features include game room and fountains. It is open from mid-may to mid-august. General admission price is $6. They also have multiple visit discounts cards for visitors.