Best Water Parks in Maine
Here are the best water parks in Maine including aquaboggan water park, funtown splashtown, palace playland and the big adventure center. Maine's water parks have something for everyone. They have rides, water slides, wave pool, arcade, mini golf, fun play area for kids, bumper boats, bumper cars, family raft ride and kiddie slides.
List of best water parks in Maine:
Aquaboggan water park:
Aquaboggan water park is one of the best water parks in Maine and is located in Saco, Maine. The water park is nearer to the old orchard beach. It has plenty of activities such as go carts, different types of water slides such as high speed racing body slides and tubular tube slide, rides, mini golf, bumper boats and arcades. For kids, they have toddler splash and play area. Other facilities include snack bar, locker rentals, tube rentals, picnic areas and lounge chairs. They charge for lockers and tubes $5. Free parking for visitors. The park is open from last week of june through september. You can get some discount at online coupon aggregator sites such as coupon cabin and retail me not. You can also check for coupons at the local tourist offices. Adult admission price is $20, juniors is $16 and toddler ticket is $5. Monday with a ticket price of only $10 dollars.
Attractions in the aquaboggan water park, Maine:
- High speed racing body slides
- Totally tubular slide - It is a twisted tube slide.
- Aquasaucer - It is a water play area and has various fun things such as zero depth pool, rope climbing and mushroom fountain.
- Toddler splash - Kids zone offers water sprays, small slides and dumping bucket.
- Grand prix - Go-kart attraction.
- Pipeline - Mat style slide
- Mini golf course
- Bumper boats
- Wave pool
Funtown splash town is a amusement and water park located on portland road, Saco. They have different kinds of rides such as roller coasters, thrill rides, kids rides, transportation rides, play area for the little ones and lounge chairs. They have various food stands such as Drago's pizzeria, dippin dots ice cream, smoothie treats, subs and fried chicken. The park is open from may through september. Adult admission price is $36 and children is $27.
Main attractions in the Funtown splashtown amusement park:
- Excalibur - New England's longest and tallest log flume.
- Dragon descent - Drop tower ride
- Pirate's paradise - Interactive play area offers water geysers, sprays and dumping bucket.
- Mammoth - Family raft ride
- Liquid lighting - River slide
- Corkscrew - Mat slide
- Tornado - It is a thrilling tube slide, starts you from the enclosed slide and finally ends you in the splash pool.
- Splish and splash - Enclosed tube slides
- Ferris wheel
- Bumper boats
- bumper cars
- Kiddie swings and kiddie bumper boats
- Kiddie train
- Swimming pool
- Fun wading pool
Maine travel guide:
Other water parks in Maine:
Palace playland: It is in old orchard beach, Maine. It is new England's beach front amousement park and has plenty of activities such as roller coasters, water slides, carnival games and Maine's largest arcade.
The big adventure center - It is located on Bethel, Maine and offers two water slides, indoor laser tag features ramps, bridges and mazes, mini golf course and rock gym.
What is your favorite water park in Maine?
Aquaboggan turbo drop body slide, Maine:
- Water Parks in Bangalore
Some water parks in the city of Bangalore, silicon valley of India...