Best Water Parks in North Dakota
Here are some of the best water parks in North Dakota including raging rivers water park, splashers of the south seas, splashdown water park and water world. Water parks provides you the right kind of splash and excitement that is needed on the hot days of summer. Do not forget to vote your favorite water park in the poll section below.
List of best water parks in North Dakota:
1. Raging rivers water park:
Raging rivers is one of the best water parks in North Dakota and is located in Southeast Mandan, ND. This outdoor water park offers lots of fun water activities such as adventure river, speed slides, tube slides, kiddie pool and lazy river. Some of the other activities in this park include laser tag, go karts and mini golf. You can check the website for coupons and promotions.
Attractions in raging rivers water park:
- Lazy river - It is a 800 foot long river gives great relaxation for all ages.
- Black hole tube slide - It is an enclosed slide with many twist and turns.
- River run tube slide - It is an open air ride ends with a splash pool.
- Speed slides - It is a vertical slide offers a great thrill.
- Kiddie pool - It is a play zone with water cannons, geysers, small slides and water sprays.
Other facilites include bath house, changing rooms, food restaurants and tube rental zones. Admission price is $14 for adults and $5 for non swimmers. Group rates and season passes is also available.
2. Splashdown water park:
It is a 24,000 square feet indoor water park at sleep inn and suites located in Minot, ND. This resort offers various facilites including water park, arcade, convention center, 126 guest rooms and dakota square regional mall. It is open to the general public and registered hotel guests. Admission price is $11.95 for adults and $8.95 for children.
- Attractions in splashdown water park:
Children play zone - It has water sprays, cannons, geysers and kiddie slides.
- Activity pool - It offers water walk and water basketball.
- Water slides
- Hot tub
3. Splashers of the south seas:
North Dakota travel guide:
Splashers of the south seas at Canad inn is another best water park in North Dakota. It is a 40,000 square foot indoor water park located on Grand forks hotel. The water park offers lazy river, water slides, water play area, whirlpool spa and cabanas. Other facilities include guest rooms, gaming lounge, restaurant and bar. One of the main attraction in this park is Rarotonga. It is great for children who can swim easily. This park is open to the public and registered guests. The park is open from 9 am to 10 pm. Admission price is $16 for the visitors and hotel guests may get a reduced price of $10 for entering the water park. Children 3 and under is free.
4. Water world: Water world is a small water park offers body slide, tube slide, children's pool, mini golf, arcade and concessions. It is open from memorial day through laboor day. Located in Grand forks, North Dakota.