- Travel and Places»
- Travel Activities & Ideas
Best Water Parks in Oregon
Some of the best water parks in Oregon include north clackamas aquatic park, evergreen wings and waves water park, splash lively park swim center and great wolf lodge. Water parks provides lots of fun and excitement for kids and adults. It is a great place for family reunion and relaxation. Feel free to post your experiences in the comment section below.
List of best water parks in Oregon:
1. Evergreen wings and waves water park:
Evergreen wings and waves water park is one of the best water parks in Oregon. It is located in McMinnville, OR at the evergreen aviation and space museum. It is a 70,000 square feet educational indoor water park and offers 10 water slides, bowl ride, wave pool and children's museum. Some of the water slides include sonic boom long slide, tailspin inner tube ride and youth slides. Adult admission price is $30 for science center and the water park. Always check the evergreen museum website and AAA for money saving coupons and discounts.
Attractions in evergreen wings and waves water park:
- Vortex pool - It is a family relaxation zone.
- Play structure - It is a kids zone and offers mini slides, fountains and gaint bucket.
- Splashdown harbor - This wave pool is a fun zone for all ages.
- Leisure pool is a best relaxation zone for all the age groups.
- Children's museum - It teaches children about the power of water.
2. North clackamas aquatic park:
North clackamas is located on Milwaukie, Oregon. It is a 45,000 square feet indoor water attraction and offers various water activities such as swimming pools, children's pool, water slides and rock climbing wall. They charge $4.99 for 3 to 8 years, $6.99 for 9 to 17 years and $9.99 for adults.
Water attractions in North clackamas aquatic park:
- Wave pool - It produce continuous waves at 4 foot height.
- Competitive swimming pool - It has six swim lanes.
- Hot tubes - It is an adult zone for relaxation.
- Interactive kids area - It is a kids play zone and offers fountains, play pool and seal slide.
- Rock climbing - Height of the rock is 29 foot.
- Six water slides
3. Splash lively park swim center:
This water park is another best water park in Oregon and located in Springfield, OR. It has both indoor and outdoor water attractions and located in Springfield, OR. The park offers public pool, 144 foot slide, wave pool, kiddie splash pool and hot tub. They charge family of 4 is $20. Check the website for discounts and season passes. Other features in this park include basketball lot, adult spa and water exercise.
Amenities in splash lively park swim center:
4. Great wolf Lodge:
Oregon Travel Guide:
Great wolf lodge is an indoor water park about an hour and half from Portland, Oregon. They have plenty of water activities such as water slides, pools, water play areas and lazy river. Various pools in this resort including wave pool, activity pool, hot watered pool and kiddie pool.
Main water attractions in great wolf lodge:
- Fort mackenzie - It is an interactive tree house and offers slides, spray stations and gaint bucket.
- Howlin' Tornado - Thrilling adventure ride
More water activities in Oregon:
Pools in Oregon:
Pools are another alternatives for water parks. It is a great way to chill off in summer. Some of the pools are listed below.
Mt.Scott community center and pool: This outdoor pool is located on Portland. It offers water slide, basketball court, roller skating and fitness room.
Southwest community center: It has indoor swimming pool and competitive pools for adults. Kids play pool offers water sprays, toys and fountains. They charge $6.50 for adults and $4.75 for children.
Aquatic wellness center: It has many water attractions include flow rider, lazy river, water spray ground, multislide pool, 5 lane competitive pool, hydro therapy pool and three water slides. This public park is located in Grants pass, Oregon. Admission cost is $3.75 for adults and children under 2 is free.