- Travel and Places»
- Visiting North America»
- United States»
Don't Miss These Best Las Vegas Buffets
Las Vegas buffets are a popular destination for most visitors to "Sin City". Vegas is known for its bountiful buffets that are loaded with all different types of food. Las Vegas could easily be called the buffet capital of the world.
Typical buffets in Vegas have something for everyone. The best buffets have different stations where various types of food are prepared. Some of the most standard food stations are American, Asian, Italian, Mexican and also include a seafood section, salads and always a lavish display of desserts.
A rule of thumb when visiting one of Las Vegas buffets is to get there early as you can because the dinner rush can result in long lines. If you arrive at a buffet just when it opens you usually don't have to wait too long.
Buffets in Las Vegas can be found for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dinner price is usually the most expensive. A fairly new event in Vegas is the all day buffet where you pay one price and can eat all day long at the same buffet. There is also an all day buffet ticket where you eat at any of the buffets in a chain of popular Las Vegas casinos.
Lucky Seven Best Las Vegas Buffets
I travel to Vegas quite a bit and in between gambling. I have been know to visit a buffet or two. I like Las Vegas buffets for the variety of food and the prices aren't too bad considering the assortment of foods you have to choose from.
1, The Buffet at the Bellagio (702) 693-7111 - Extremely fresh ingredients are brought together in an exciting display of taste and talent at the superb Buffet at the Bellagio. The Buffet has several live-action cooking stations and the quality of the food is outstanding. Guests can choose from the best of Italian, Japanese, Chinese, seafood and American cuisines, offered daily, or enjoy an exquisite champagne brunch on the weekend. Cost is around $25.00 per person.
2. The Garden Court Buffet at Main Street Station (702) 387-1896 - The Garden Court Buffet is located in Downtown Las Vegas and offers a lot of great food at a great price. They have specialty nights such as seafood night or steak night. The seafood buffet is excellent on Friday nights offering clams, mussels, crab legs and other assortment of seafood items. Price of the buffet is $10 to $15.
3. The Cravings Buffet at the Mirage (702) 791-7223 - The Cravings Buffet is advertised as the ultimate buffet dining experience and is one of the best in Vegas.The buffet offers a contemporary selection of savory world flavors. Celebrate the art of eating in a visually appetizing scene designed by Adam Tihany. At Cravings you can experience eleven cooking stations, a street of restaurants and an array of tempting food choices. Prices range from $15.00 to $28.00.
4. Le Village at the Paris Hotel (702) 946-7000 - This is an all you can eat buffet featuring the cuisine of five different French regions, served in a village-like setting. The food is cooked to order at each of the French food stations. The atmosphere of the restaurant is beautiful under a blue Paris sky and the foods is excellent. The desserts are especially good. It also features a Sunday brunch with unlimited champagne. Prices are $15 - $25 per person depending on when you visit.
5. The Carnival World Buffet At The Rio (702) 777-7777 - This is one of the largest Las Vegas buffets. At the Carnival World buffet you can find just about any kind of food you would want. The atmosphere is very tropical and eating at this buffet will be a memorable experience for any Las Vegas visitor. Price ranges around $25.00 per person.
6. Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood (702) 785-9005 - The Spice Market Buffet features different cuisines from around the world including Mexican, Italian, Asian, Middle Eastern and American. Top it all off with tantalizing desserts and you have the buffet that was voted #1 in Las Vegas. Cost of the buffet ranges from $15.00 to $25.00 per person.
7. The Buffet at the Wynn (702) 770-3463 - The buffet at the Wynn offers the freshest food and is presented creatively. You will find high quality entrees such as quail and sea trout. The Wynn buffet is all about the experience of eating. Cost of the buffet is $25.00 and up serving lunch and dinner.
Best Las Vegas Buffets Map
The buffets in Las Vegas are something to see. The food is presented in a way that you need to see them to believe. Below I have included a few videos from the best Las Vegas buffets so you can see for yourself just how expansive the buffets are.