Everland - Seoul's Themepark of Fun
All about Everland!
If you love themeparks and are in Seoul for the holidays, do make a stop at Everland, South Korea's largest theme park located in Yongin City, in the province of Gyeonggi-do; about an hour and a half away from Seoul.
Depending on the season that you go (e.g. Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter), the park will be decorated accordingly: pretty blossoming flowers in spring, Halloween for Autumn and a wintery Christmas theme for Winter etc...
There are a couple of ways to get to Everland, be it bus or train:
- Take the subway to Gangnam Exit 10, walk straight until you arrive at the bus stop in front of "WHO.A.U" and take bus #5002. One way ticket is 2100 won. You can use your T-money card. Once you arrive, you have to take a complimentary shuttle to Everland.
- Take the subway (and transfer about 4 times - Gyeongbokgung (Line 3) > Gangnam (Line 2) > Jeongja (Shinbundang Line) > Giheung (Bundang Line) > Jeondae Everland (Everline) and take the Everline straight to the door step of the shuttle bus which will bring you to Everland. [Useful: Interactive Subway Map]
Taking public transport would take an average of 1-2 hours if you are coming from Seoul.
The EverlineClick thumbnail to view full-size
Tip: Remember to bring a printed copy of the Everland discount coupon for foreigners and present it at the ticketing counter to purchase the tickets at 32,000 won (approximately S$38) per adult instead of the usual price of 40,000 won.
Remember to bring a printed copy of the Everland discount coupon for foreigners and present it at the ticketing counter to purchase the tickets at 32,000 won (approximately S$38) per adult instead of the usual price of 40,000 won.
The park is divided into 5 zones with their own distinct themes:
- Zoo-Topia: the place to be if you love animals and want to be a little closer to them. It's just like a mini zoo, with all kinds of animal enclosures (even shows!) - from birds, to primates and aquatic.
- European Adventure: thrilling rides and mind-blowing simulations await for you here
- Global Fair
- Magic Land
- American Adventure: for the adventure seekers, where thrilling rides and mind-blowing simulations await for you here as well
There are snack kiosks selling drinks and food at every corner, so you do not need to worry that you’ll starve. In addition, there are restaurants at each of the 5 major zones which serve all kinds of cuisine from burgers and pork katsu curry to bulgogi and fried noodles.
Address: 199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do.
- Weekdays 10:00-22:00
- Saturdays 10:00-20:00
- Sundays / Public holidays 9:30-22:00
* Operating hours vary by month. Please click here to see the operating hours for the desired date of visit.