Pocono Summer Vacations
Pocono Mountains is a terrific summer
destination and is well-visited by tourists. It features the best summer sites
and appealing outdoor activities. Among the excellent Pocono summer vacations that you should check out are as follows:
Bushkill Falls – Recognized as the “Niagara
of Pennsylvania, it is the most popular attractions in the area. The bridges
situated around the falls provide visitors with a magnificent view of the
majestic falls along with its neighboring forest. In addition, the place offers
recreational sites and activities.
· Carousel Water & Fun Park – Located at route 652 in 1018 beach highway, the park offers total fun and entertainment. It features bumper boats, slides, go karts, arcades, snack bars and open fields.
· Pocono Indian Museum – The museum showcases the interesting history of Delaware Indians. It features ancient weapons, artifacts and tools used by the Indians. The museum recreates the life of the Delaware Indians to show the viewing public what it was like during their time.
Jim Thorpe River Adventures – Jim Thorpe
houses the famous Lehigh River Gorge, which offers the best whitewater rafting
experience. You will be guided by professional outfitters as you embark the
raging water of Lehigh River. They also provide kayaking lessons, biking trails
and lots of great places to see.
· Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tours – This scenic boat tour has been an all-time favorite of tourists. It is a one-hour tour that showcases the captivating natural beauty of the lake and its surrounding scenery. The guides provide inputs about the history of the area as you tour around this wonderful lake.
Pocono summer vacations provide visitors with a relaxing atmosphere, memorable nature experience and worthwhile activities. For a rewarding summer escapade, do not forget to consider the Pocono Mountains.
- Summer Vacations in Europe
Summer in Europe is definitely something people always look forward to. However, travelling to one of the most sought after summer destination can be very costly. Although over time, European vacation...
- Michigan Summer Vacations
Michigan may not be a common summer destination but it is absolutely a great place to embark on a whole new summer escapade. Shaped by the Four Great lakes, this state is composed of the lower and upper...
- Lake Tahoe Summer Vacations
The perfect and inviting climate of Lake Tahoe makes it a summer paradise. It has been a famous destination showcasing an array of exciting outdoor activities. Its 71 miles shoreline is ideal for all sorts of...
- Bahamas Resort Packages
Although Bahamas is a year round travel destination, summer is still the best time to visit this wonderful tropical island group. Comprising of over 700 beautiful islands, there is no doubt that it is one of...
- Adventure Vacation Packages
There is no better way to spend an exciting vacation than engaging in a challenging adventure trip. Due to its increasing popularity even those who are inexperienced can now participate. In fact, there are...