Royal Jordanian Flight Change Policy
How To Change Bookings In Royal Jordanian
How to Change a Flight Booking on Royal Jordanian?
When you have made reservations on Royal Jordanian and want to change it, you can do that by going to the website of the airline. Or else, you can do that at the airport kiosk or counter. But before you change your flight, you must know the Royal Jordanian flight change policy to avoid the additional charges. Besides, you can follow the given steps to change a flight booking on Royal Jordanian.
- First of all, you have to go to the Royal Jordanian website.
- Then you need to select the Manage Booking tab.
- Enter the Reservation Number, Last Name of Primary Traveler, and click Search.
- In this way, the flight details will appear and you can select the change flight option.
- After that, by following the on-screen instructions, you will reach the payment page.
- There you have to complete the process by completing the payment.
This is how you will be able to change your flight bookings on Royal Jordanian without any hassle. Moreover, if you have any queries related to the Royal Jordanian flight change policy or its procedure, you can contact the customer service. The representatives are accessible over a phone call anytime from anywhere and will help you without any delay.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.