Summer Activities in Breckenridge, Colorado
Breckenridge is a 147 year old mining town located in the heart of the Colorado. As one of Colorado's mountain towns, Breckenridge is both a winter wonderland and the perfect summer destination. Some of the summer activities in Breckenridge, Colorado include country boy mine, hot air balloon rides, nordic sleigh rides, skate boarding and ice rink, fly fishing, Breckenridge recreation center, biking and hiking trails.
Summer activities in Breckenridge, Colorado
1. Country boy mine: Country boy mine is one of the largest and most famous gold mines in Breckenridge. You can experience a guided adventure over 1,000 feet below, in a authentic gold mine. Mine tour is about 1 hour.
2. Hot air balloon rides: Rides take you to the sky in a hot air balloon. You can discover the magic of the mountains from a spectacular viewpoint. Balloon rides are available in summer and winter months,
3.Nordic sleigh rides: Nordic sleigh rides offers santa sleighs pulled by Belgian draft horses wearing brass sleigh bells. After the ride, a meal is served with barbecue chicken or baked salmon, steaks and apple pie for dessert. Dinner shows include dance performances and live music. Sleigh bells and draft horses make these nordic sleigh ride an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
4.Breckenridge skate boarding and ice rink: Breckenridge skate park is located outdoors at the Breckenridge recreation center. Breckenridge ice rink is open year round for public skating and hockey.
5. Breckenridge recreation center: Breckenridge recreation center offers two climbing walls, an indoor pool, slide, basketball, racquetball court, and tennis court and more.
6.Fly fishing: Fly fishing available year round in the rockies. Guided trips are also available.
7. Hiking and Biking: Breckenridge offers some of the best hiking and biking in Colorado. There are over 40 hiking trails in Breckenridge, Colorado. Hiking trails offers amazing views of lakes, flowers and forests. Some of the best trails include burro trail and carter park.
8. Breckenridge restaurants: There are 70 restaurants in Breckenridge including French, Italian, Mexican, steakhouses, sushi and much more.
9. Shopping: Breckenridge has over 180 boutiques, clothing, galleries and gear stores.
- Summer Activities In Mt.Rainier
Summer is here and it is a great time to get out with family and kids for some fun outdoor activities. Mount Rainier is close to Seattle WA and I hope you find these summer activities in Mt Rainier useful as...
- Top 10 Things to do in Toronto
Toronto has a number of live entertainment venues, art galleries, annual cultural events, sports, parks, shopping, museums, hotels and restaurants. Some of Toronto's main attractions in Toronto including CN...
- Top Things to do in Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey is one of the most exciting cities on the eastern seaboard. There is plenty to do in Atlantic City including great restaurants, shows, and casinos. The nightlife in Atlantic City is...