- Travel and Places»
- Travel Activities & Ideas
Top 8 Places to Travel to
Traveling Dream Outside the US
I have a dream to travel many places in life. The only issue right now is I have school to pay for. This wont stop me though. I plan to work hard and each year take a vacation somewhere worldwide so I can accomplish my dream to visit all these places. Once my student loans are paid off, I plan to travel more and go beyond the U.S.
Since I want to travel a lot in the upcoming years, I thought it would be interesting to write about the top places that I want to visit during my lifetime. These are just a few of the many that I want to go to!
1. London- Why? There is so much to see here and do! The tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespear's globe theatre, and so much more. This is definitely going to be the first place I go see!
2. Bora Bora- Volcanoes and resorts...relax on the beach. Now thats my kind of vacation! A beautiful place to see a little part of God's creation.
3. Paris- To see the Eiffile Tower of course! There are also cafe's, markets and shopping to do here.
4. Jerusalem and the Holy Lands- To walk where Jesus walked. To sight see what things were like in Jesus' time and to learn more about him. This would be more of a spiritual/educational trip for me!
5. Barcelona- Oh the beautiful land of Barcelona. Unique architecture, parks, museums and churches are all on my list of places to see when I'm here.
6. Switzerland- beautiful sightseeing with many events going on year round, this is one of my must see's!
7. Rome, Italy-to eat their pizza! And to see the Colosseum, Pantheon and Ancient Rome. How cool is our history!
8. Germany- To see the concentration camps from the holocaust. By far the most interesting history that I have learned about in my previous years of school. Now, I think it would be cool to see where all of it actually took place.
I think a lot of these places will be great to learn more about the history of the world. I never liked learning about it in school, but seeing in person is a different story (and way better).
Any other cool places that I may not have thought of?