Legoland now in Dallas Fort Worth
LEGOLAND is now in Grapvine Texas - Dallas Fort Worth Area
Wait no more, a brand-spanking new LegoLand themed park has opened its doors in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas. This is great news for Texans who are planning those hometown vacations called staycations this year.
Grapevine's LEGOLAND Discover Center is a $12 million, 35,000 square-foot indoor attraction. Notice the words "indoor." In Texas that has capital. This also bodes well for the Texas economy as this is only the second LEGOLAND in the US.
2 Million+ Legos Under One Roof - Great for Birthdays!
Open every day all year long!
visitors. . . will feel like they have just jumped into the biggest box of LEGO bricks ever
What's It Like at LEGOLAND?
Welcome to LEGOLAND Discovery Center - Dallas
"Fort Worth, they will feel like they have just jumped into the biggest box of LEGO bricks ever," said Iain Scouller, general manager for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth. "With over two million bricks under one roof, the children and families that come through our doors will discover a world of LEGO bricks that will create new memories for the kids and bring back memories for the adults of playing with LEGO bricks as a child. There is something for everyone."
What You Will Find at LEGOLAND - Things to do in Dallas, activities at Grapevine's LEGOLAND
- LEGOLAND bills itself as a "family entertainment destination". Perfect for anyone in or near Dallas who has kids and needs things to do.
- Visitors can expect "a fun, highly interactive and educational two-to-three hour experience."
- The LEGOLAND experience is aimed for kids ages 3-12 and their families
- Parents and children will find plenty of hands-on play areas.
- The MINILAND exhibit is an exhibit that uses LEGO bricks to replicate iconic landmarks in the Dallas/Fort Worth area..
- The LEGOLAND Discovery Center has over 2 million LEGO bricks
- The Master Model Builder Workshop provides master classes.
- Kingdom Quest
- Duplo Village
- Merlin's Apprentice ride
- LEGO 4D Cinema
- Build and Test
- LEGO Factory Tour
- LEGO rides
- Special party rooms for Kids to celebrate their birthdays with parties.
LEGOLAND Tips Before You Visit - Tips and Suggestions for a visit to Legoland
- Check for LEGOLAND Discount Tickets. Look for exclusive online offers on their website.
- Prepare to be there for at least 3-4 hours.
- Double-check maximum age and/or age requirements before you go on a ride. There are height requirements.
- No pets are allowed but if you're traveling with a pet, most LEGOLANDS do have kennels available to the public. Make sure you arrive early enough to get one.
- Take advantage of the online service and buy your tickets online so you don't have to mess with it at the center.
- Those with military IDs should check for a potential discount.
- If you have toddlers and preschoolers, there are activities geared toward their age group.
- If you haven't used any LEGOS in years, have some fun and build excitement by trying out LEGOS at home. See the suggested starter kits offered on this page.
LEGO Tub - The Ultimate Building Set
LEGO Starter Sets, LEGO building sets, LEGO bricks
Not only do you get an assortment of 405 LEGO pieces but you get the tub, too, which is great for storage and display. There are bricks, building plates, doors, windows, even a minifigure in this collection. Instructions for 5 models are included but there's enough photos to inspire another 25 more models. Perfect the little engineer and great as an activity for adults to do with their children, too.