Hunting the Wild Haggis animal
the wild scottish haggis ( dangerous if startled)
The Selkirk Haggis Hunt 2008
LETS ALL GO ON A HAGGIS HUNT
As you all know Haggis isn`t a little animal that roams the hills and glens of Scotland.
but for those unsuspecting tourists out there here is a guide to hunting them.
1. Grab yourself a daft and gullible tourist.
2. Promise them a rare sighting of the Haggis (or Haggi if they want to be greedy and see a herd) for £20 an hour.
3. Lock and load the shotgun and crossbow for effect. (Tell the worried tourists that they are wild and savage beasties)
4. Don the Harris Tweed and Tam O Shanter, ensuring the bagpipes are visible on the back seat.
5. In a broad and thick accent, ensuring you roll your rrr's, ask if they want to see the 3 legged species (three legs help them go round the hills faster) or the four legged species.
6. Drive to a bonnie place where you can enjoy a spot of fishing whilst the numptees go off and hunt the haggis.
7. Have a wee laugh as you pocket an easy £20!
8. Double your profits and sell them the fish you've just poached.
let me know if you catch 1 .....jimmy