How to tell if your cat is pregnant and other cat related help
Is it me or is my female cat getting fatter. ahhhhh..... shes pregnant what am i going to do know. Read this and i will tell you all about it. First of all yor cat will start getting bigger this means that she could be 5 weeks pregnant or more. Another sure sighn that your cat is pregnant is that her nipples will change in colour normally dark pink. As she progresses throught her pregnancy she will start getting more loving and want more attention. A normal feline pregnancy consists of 9 weeks or to cut it short 59-60 days they shouldnt go over this or its vet's here we come. On the last week of feline pregnancy your cat should start nesting a sure sighn that the labour is immenent also you may see her looking for a hiding place.... its best to just let her find a place she is comfatable with and at this stage its best keeping her indoors because a litter of kittens wouldnt survive outside. When labour is very close she will start to clean her back end alot and start making crying noises. You can definatly tell if your cat is in labour because of the contractions she has they look like her belly has gone really hard. The female cat will normally clean her kittens herself and eat the placenta this is normal. And there you have it a brand new litter. Good luck finding new homes in 8 weeks time.
5 Simple cat facts that should not be ignored
Having a cat is not an easy choice trust me i know i have 2 one called Millie and 1 called fluffy. Cat ownership can have its ups and its downs but if you follow these simple rules you should be exactly fine.
1. A cat will need feeding 3 to 4 times a day personally i will put 2 cups of food down for my cats and there will still be some left at the end of the night and i will definatly reccomend dry rather than wet food.
CAUTION: Dont feed your cat any meats that you eat as they are very high in salt content and this could potentially damage there kidneys in the long-term.
2. Cats are very lazy and love to sleep so should always have a nice warm cozy place to sleep this can be as simple as a cardboard box with a few old sheets chucked in for good measure. Make sure the bed is in a quiet spot in the house as they prefer this.
3. Cats like there freedom and need to go outside for the toilet unless you have a litter tray which in some cases may not be for the best that's unless your cat is an insider. Beware of any roads being near as cats are prone to nasty accidents.
A note too not take lightly: Cats come from the cat family and what do they do in the wild yes that's right they hunt and even though cats are domesticated the still have instincts like lions and tigers and will bring back unwanted presents like birds our cat has brought back mice and birds.
4. Getting your cat neutered or spade is a cheap and effective way of keeping your cat healthier and kitten free even though they are cute it is always so hard to find new homes for them.
5. Toys are a must something simple as a empty toilet roll can keep your cat entertained for hours and if you treasure your walls a scratch post would come in handy.
The best thing you can give your cat is love and lots of attention as just like us humans they have feelings. Some say that cats are deeply rooted into our souls once they have found there right owner.
Comments 3 comments
- Make money dont lose it online
Where do i start hmmm. After many attempts and countless hours of searching the web to make money i realised that even when you do manage to make a bit of money its only pittance.! For instance i started to...
Whas this hubpage useful?See results without voting
More by this Author
A list of Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange websites I found surfing the web Weird and unusual...? I was bored so I decided to have a surf around for weird/interesting/funny and strange websites and write a hub about...
History of Manchester Manchester is the ninth largest city in the united kingdom with London being the first. Manchester has a population of nearly 2 and a half million people. Manchester was nothing until the turn of...