What is the best airline to fly your pet dog from the US to the UK any

1. 61
    lz25posted 6 years ago

We have a 8lb yorkie, already aware of the certs and docs eeded and that he cannot fly in the cabin with us. Just want to know of a good airline that would take care of him, heard lots of horror stories…

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Whoofter Airways is an all dog Brazilian carrier.
    I think they do pick ups and you can get discounts for your dog if you accept delivery of parcels from their Columbian connections. smile

Good Luck. It's gotta be hard carying an extra 8lbs in the position that you're in lol

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

It's not the ideal situation to fly with your pet in the back of the plan. Definitely horror stories. Since your dog is small, try doing whatever you need to do to keep him on the cabin. That's the most ideal situation. Otherwise, no matter what airline you fly, you put your dog at huge risks.

There as a story recently, where a man flies all the time with his helper dog. The helper dog is a large dog and has to be put in the back. Well, the airline lost the dog and couldn't find him anywhere. The man couldn't do anything about it. I'm not if the dog was more of a pet therapy dog or a special aid dog. If a special aid dog, I'm not sure why they wouldn't let the man ride with the dog with him in the cabin; don't see why they wouldn't let him just buy another seat for the dog in that case.