How to Make Aromatherapy Gift Baskets
The Gift that Keeps on Giving!
When I graduated from college, my grandma gave me a gift basket that she made herself. It was wonderful because it was personalized especially for me. I was able to take my time using all of the wonderful products in the basket. And, I have put that same basket to numerous uses around my house.
Not only will making your own gift baskets create a unique gift, but they are also easy and fun to put together.
Gift Basket Basics: Putting It Together
- The first thing you will want to do is purchase some baskets, or other fun containers (like ornamental buckets or boxes).
- Fill the bottom of the basket (or other container) with some sort of filler. You can use colorful, recycled paper strips or something more imaginative. Depending on the kind of theme you are using for the basket, you can use a small pillow or a towel or cloth bags full of potpourri.
- Decoratively arrange the gift items on top of the filler.
- You can cover the entire basket with a pretty foil, or simply tie a ribbon to the top.
What Do You Put In the Basket?
You have a lot of options when it comes to what to put in an aromatherapy gift basket. First, decide whether you want to make the gifts or purchase them.
◊♦◊♦◊♦◊ Suggested Gifts ◊♦◊♦◊♦◊
- Scented Candles
- Potpourri Satchets
- Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Essential Oils
- All-natural, scented lotions
- Bath Salts
Aromatherapy Candle Basket
- Scented Candle Collection (fill the basket with an assortment of different candles)
- Spa at Home Basket (you can fill this with anything from bath salts to candles to loofahs)
- The Essential Oil Set (fill the basket with different bottles of essential oils, along with notecards about the benefits and uses of each oil)
- Aromatherapy for Your Skin (fill the basket with scented lotions, lip balms, and facials)
More by this Author
A chapbook is a hand-stitched pamphlet. In the colonial United States, street peddlers called chapmen sold chapbooks, which contained religious messages, political opinions, poetry, and popular pieces of literature....
This is an easy to follow, step-by-step guide to casting on for beginning knitters with pictures. The guide also acts as a good refresher for someone who has taken a break from knitting.
A beginner's guide to knitting a scarf. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to knit a homemade scarf with directions for knit and purl stitches, two easy scarf patterns, knitting terminology glossary, and valuable...