Benefits of Asking Questions During Sales Presentations
During Sales Presentations or Sales Calls, Questions asked by Sales staff would be very helpful for him or herself in many ways, these questions may be asked in specific order for questions like SPIN selling questioning technique.
- It gives an opportunity to learn more about prospect's need by asking them relevant and logical questions and listening to response would give more understanding to develop better strategies to complete
- It helps in maintaining control over audiences that they, if asked can be influenced to behave as he/she wants
- Involving a prospect in presentation would Psychologically influence prospect
- Its more helpful in building relationship or Rapport with prospect. it provides deeper information about each other
- It builds trust between themselves
More by this Author
Is advertising a good thing or a bad thing? Here are some common criticisms of advertising. Cost One strong objection to advertising is that it is a costly function. The high cost of advertising is covered by...
Sales are the ultimate goal of an organization to earn reasonable profit against satisfying customer and cosumer need; which should be converted into wants by matching the Social, Culutral, Psychological and Behavorial...
Increasing salesThe expenses of advertising may be justified on the ground that it helps to increase sales, which there by results in increased production. Reduction cost It assets to reduce cost of production and...
No comments yet.