How To Write Personal Details On Your Resume
- Contact Number
- Email Address - please create one which has your name in it in a professional manner. e.g. email@example.com not firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marital Status (debatable, but a must for certain industries)
- Postal Address
- Date of Birth
- Name(s) of your spouse/ children/ parents etc
- Star Sign
- Height or weight - unless specified - e.g. airline cabin crew resumes
- Physical characteristics
- Donor status
- Vehicle owned - again, mention this only for job ads where it is asked for, e.g. sales
It is a good idea to put your name & contact details (number & email Id) on the top of the resume.
The rest can go as a footer or at the end of the resume.
This is part of the 'Parts A Resume' group of hubs.
To go to the start page, click here
More by this Author
This is part of the 'Parts A Resume' group of hubs. To go to the start page, click here Not everyone can do everything, nor should everybody be able to! What are Core Competencies? It is term coined by Prahalad,...
This is part of the 'Parts A Resume' group of hubs. To go to the start page, click here Accolades / Awards are a recognition of your work. But more importantly, these are a recognition of your work in an established...
Every industry has its own lingo. Every department in each industry has its own jargon. Keywords, or skills or tags in resumes help the recruiter search very very quickly through the hundreds of resumes that a search...