Brand Institute, why you should join.
$15 Payment for One Survey @ Brand Institute. I received this payment for one 15 minute session. Not like other survey sites, this one is a company that allows people to assist in Brand Naming and also input on prescription drug naming. This session paid me $15 to listen to a male voice (doctor) read off an order for a prescription and I translated what I heard and also gave my opinion on the proposed names of new drugs. See if you're eligible to join Brand Institute.
Check from Inbox Dollars
Sorry it's a crappy picture, I took it with my phone so it's dark and blurry, I had to color over my name and address information because I'm scared of people lol. But anyway, this is from Inbox Dollars. This is one of the survey sites that I'm not real aggressive with, but I may get aggressive with it now. Once you receive your first cashout, you are automatically upgraded to Gold Membership in which you earn more money for doing the same activities you were doing before. Another perk about being a Gold Member, is that for new members to Inbox Dollars, you actually begin receiving a referral profit for these, without even having to refer them.
All About InBox Dollars
On the right are all the different ways to earn money at Inbox Dollars. I rarely do surveys here, not because I don't receive invites, I get plenty, but because there are so many other things to do here that allows you to take a break from surveys.
- CASH FREE OFFERS are just offers to join communities, or to receive samples, or to sign up for trials to different websites, or clubs like book clubs, movie rental, etc. Completely optional. I will use this from time to time if it's a good deal on something I would use anyway. Also with many of these, you can actually sign up for a trial, get paid for it, and then cancel a membership to the tried website. It only asks you to try it. These type pay around $10 usually.
- CASH SURVEYS: Is the area with the paid surveys, just like the other survey sites, you will receive emails for these, and you can also log in at Inbox Dollars and check availability there. Usually 50 cents to $3 a survey.
- CASH GAMES: I have to stay away from here because it's addictive. There are tons of free games on here. You can choose to play for free just for fun, or you can buy credits to play for cash.
- GROCERY COUPONS: Inbox Dollars is in partnership with many popular companies. There a many varieties of coupons here, so if you're a coupon clipper, redeemer, this will make you happy because they pay you to print them and redeem them.
- CASH TASKS: This is a new feature. They have a list of tasks you can get paid for. They range from looking up phone numbers to business in an area, to finding certain information in an article, things of that nature. Not too bad. They only pay about .20 cents to around .60 cents but occasionally you may get a higher paying one. It's okay though because it's kind of fun, and they don't take that long.
- CASH VIDEOS: These are basically paid emails in video form. You watch short clips of advertisements and receive payment along with sweepstakes entries and things like that.
- EDUCATION CENTER: Is an area to request information on furthering your education, which colleges are available and assistance with financial aid.
- REFER YOUR FRIENDS: Last but not least, Inbox Dollars does have a referral program. You can email your friends an invite, or you can use one of their banners to post on your blog or website. Once someone signs up through your link, and begins participating, you receive percentages of their earnings.
And there you have it. This wouldn't be one of my top 5 sites, but you CAN earn a little cash, and the referral program is always a plus for me. Besides that, I have a check now in my possession from their company, so I can now recommend this as a legitimate paying survey site.
More by this Author
Are you looking for a unique and cute crochet Easter basket for your little ones? I was, and that's why I set out to make this crocheted Chunky Tots' Easter Basket. This is an easy and quick pattern.
I've had my blog for a couple of years, and at first, it was a touch and go kind of thing. I changed at at least a million times....well maybe just like 5, before I decided what I really wanted to use it for. Photo...
Do you have hair that is constantly getting tangled? Do you purchase a lot of detangler spray for your child? If so, this is a must-try homemade detangling spray.