Residual Income by Affiliate Opportunites
Are you tired of working for someone else?
If you ask this question most people will answer yes, but most people still do not make a move to do something about it. There are several online opportunities out there and sifting through them can be a prolonged task, who has the time and how do we know if what we have found holds even an iota of promise?
I have spent a vast amount of time investigating what is available and what seems most practical. Many are free to join and will not require you to use any of your money at all... but is this the fast track to getting that home based business going?
Why do you want Residual Income?
- Is your answer similar to mine? Want more opportunity in life?
- Like the idea of putting in the initial effort and later on down the road some income will still be generated. This after all is what Residual Income is all about.
- I think ultimately the majority of us want to stop working for someone else, we want to work for ourselves.
- You may want to do it as a means of supplementing your 9 - 5 income.
Residual Income by Affiliate Opportunities is what I am talking about. It's the safest way, there is no cost to you unless you wish to promote with outside help. You'll see that I have listed a few below that you may or may not be aware of.
With Amazon you can build an astore and leave it solely on the Amazon servers, which is free... but how are you going to get people to come to your Amazon store? Keep in mind in your Amazon hosted store you are limited on the content, must stay strictly Amazon unless you have your own website and know how to put it on there with in-line frames or frame-sets, or you can just add it as a link. Personally I think Amazon is great and it's especially good that they do offer us this income generating opportunity.
A Key point to Remember - Diversify your interests, not so much that you forget which way is up, but enough that one can support the other partially should there be a dry spell in one of those specific sectors of the market.
What is Residual Income?
I would say the best answer I have found for that is - Residual Income is Smart Money as said by Marty Foley. Residual income (also called passive, or recurring income) is income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended.
There are many ways you can create one of these income lines:
- Write a book, buy some type of rental building, become an actor; there are many ways of doing this but most are not easily attainable.
What is Attainable?
Become an Affiliate - What we can all do at little or no cost to ourselves.
- Open your own Webstore as a reseller, or sell your own stuff that you no longer want or need.
- Be prepared to read, research. interact, communicate, market, learn, get ready for information overlaod... let us call it a great adventure to freedom.
- Learn how the internet can totally transform your network marketing business, find the best methods of producing a reasonable online income, don't quit your day job yet.
Free to join Affiliate Programs
- Google AdSense
Which Online Business is Right for You?
Questions you need to ask yourself.
- What do I want to resell? - There are several places you can resell others items or you can even sell your own.
- Do I know how to resell? The good affiliate sites have ample support to guide us through.
- Do I need a personal website? You don't need one, I prefer to have my own though.
- Do I need to know coding? No, there are many apps that are very user friendly with an easy to use graphical interface.
- Do I need to invest money? No you don't need to but I prefer to do a bit more to jump start my venture.
- Do I have money to invest? The prices are low for domains, but as we are here at HubPages you can use this as your website/selling site for free.
- How much money will I need to invest? Zero if I you so choose.
- Do I have time for this? If you want more freedom and less stress in your life you need to make the time.
Since you are here I am assuming you have already joined HubPages, if not I highly recommend that you do sign up soon/today/now. Now is good.
Where to Affiliate? How much work do you want to do, the more money you pay out is often times the less work you have to do? Don't get me wrong, as I said there are totally free online businesses to join, but with those you will have to put in more actual time/work.
Thus far I have not come across something totally free that requires very little work/effort? Sure would be nice but not likely to happen for the majority of us.
I would start with Amazon or Ebay, they are both free to join and you only spend money if you want to buy your own domain and that is relatively cheap now. Another idea is to put an ad up locally offering a partnership with a web designer and giving them a certain percentage of the profits when they do start to come in. If we don't move forward and take the chance of spending a few dollars we will perhaps always be in fear of this.
Other Affiliate Programs:
- Host Gator
- Site Build It
- Google Affiliate Network
Residul Income Opps and Faqs
- Business Ideas and the tools needed to run your online business
Business Ideas that will give you a good chance at earning Residual income for years to come. Many online business options to choose from.
- 101 Free Tools Every Freelance Writer, Web Designer, and Graphic Artist Needs
by Christin Sander I work as a freelance writer, web designer, and graphic artist. Over the past several years I have used a variety of resources and tools and decided it would be a great time to compile my favorites. This is a list/review of 101...
Read up on the opportunities.
More by this Author
Classic, Exotic and Muscle car photos from a couple of shows I went to in Okotoks recently. Links to upcoming car shows locally and internationally.
You’ll want to know how to defrost a frozen fuel nozzle if you own or manage a gas station where temperatures get below zero. The remedy for a frozen gas nozzle is gas line antifreeze. These are suggestions on...
Kidney Stones are excruciatingly painful, at least to me and a great number of others. I passed a 6.7mm kidney stone and hope with all my might to never have to pass another. Read up on my personal experience with...