jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

In need for a job!!!!

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Ugh okay...yea can we say spam?

1. Carmen Borthwick profile image79
      Carmen Borthwickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ya think!

2. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

Good luck with that Logan77!!!

3. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 6 years ago

I live in California. I need a job, too.  I'm not sure I followed the earlier comments regarding spam though . . .

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Nothing like a double-spam attack.

5. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

If only the spammers were not more than willing to share...

6. Eldritch Elegy profile image60
    Eldritch Elegyposted 6 years ago

I dunno... I posted a resume to Craigslist and actually got a legit job offer same day from a reputable retailer in my area.

It can work, but your resume has to be awesome.

7. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

BrunetteMom, the "SPAM" comments come from reading the "Post A Reply" forum rules (Call up a Reply box and look to your left.).  I quote:

"Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion...."

Free or not, I have to admit that, like those who posted previously, I can't see your post(s) in any other light.

Second to that, regulars here on the forum tend to be a tad suspicious of members who've yet to write a Hub.  We're a bit more forgiving if we know you're producing a body of well written material.

8. Brunettemom profile image60
    Brunettemomposted 6 years ago

ok thats fair lol yes ive only been here a few months..i have lots of other groups i belong to..hard to keep up with them all. im not very computer minded just heard about this site and thought it would be an opportunity to post and give answers, opinions. suggestions to anyone that was interested, i have posted other comments, like i said im new to this stuff and will take time to figure out..and i will eventually lol. thats it really

9. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

No harm, no foul.  When you're working numerous sites, it really is a challenge to keep the rules and regs straight between them. 

In my case, I've narrowed it down to writing just on HubPages, but it took a couple of years for me to figure out no other site "fit me" as well as this one did.  I'm actually impressed and amazed when relative newcomers have the courage to post in the forums.  I had something like 75 Hubs and more than a year as a member before I worked up the nerve to make my first post!

Got it figured out now, though...I think.  If you have any questions about how this (HubPages) works and don't want the topic aired to all, feel free to drop me an email any time.  I'm building a house during the days but am online for at least a little while most evenings.

10. sweetjulie profile image76
    sweetjulieposted 6 years ago

i need a writting job