jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Make money with Global Domains Internatinonal(GDI)- scam or what?

1. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 6 years ago

I've reported this idiot - yes is a scam dont click on the sites mentioned

2. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago

Yes, I had that and quit.  It is a scam.  Thanks Lissi.

3. benk1983 profile image79
    benk1983posted 6 years ago

I can assure you that it is not a scam. I have been in GDI for roughly 15 months now and have earned money with them.  The problem is for most people that they are not given support to succeed with GDI and so sadly people label the company as a scam. The only way to succeed in GDI is to join under someone who offers a support team where they help one another out.  Personally I don't understand why more people aren't prepared to help out their downline, with any downline system people need to understand that it does take time to start seeing results, but once they do start the results can really multiply.  I don't believe the claims that lama204 made $900 in just 3 weeks of joining however as it does take time to build up your downline and given that they pay out monthly on residual commissions.  There is a bonus structure as well where you are paid $100 for every 5 members you bring in within a 7 day period but I can safetly say that this is something that doesn't happen overnight.  You need to build up your GDI business before you will even get 5 members within a 7 day period.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did join under someone and they ehlped me and I didn't make one cent and I was there for over a year!

1. benk1983 profile image79
        benk1983posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have heard a few horror stories myself over the last year with GDI but it has worked for me.  I think part of the problem is that so many people are trying to sign people up that it is very saturated.  That is why you have to come up with your own ideas to get signups.  I see so many ads around the Internet for GDI and so many of them are just someone saying things like Join GDI and get rich with a link to their site.  I just laugh because there is no way that anyone is going to come along and just say "Hey I can get rich with this, let me just signup right now". 

You have to build up a relationship with them and they will be asking you to signup! I have had heaps of people sign up under me because I was willing to give them the time and talk with them, help them understand the program instead of just trying to sell it to them.

Anyway I was just clearing up in my original reply that it should not be labelled as a scam.  The program does actually work, it is just some of the people who are marketing it giving it a bad name, but that can be said for any website on the internet including Hubpages.

Lets face it there are people on here earning quite decent money through Hubpages while others try and nothing happens for them.

It is just the way you go about it and the knowledge you have and are willing to learn change how successful you are.

1. 60
          afara007posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I too have joined GDI twice, the first time I was on my own, and I did a lot of online advertising (I mean a lot), and spent over 4 months, and I did not get one single sign-up. The second time I joined under a group who worked collectively together to help each other, and we were having weekly meetings discussing new strategies. I stayed with the group for over one year, and again I did not get one single sign-up nor one cent. At last I gave up, contacted GDI and cancelled my subscription.

GDI business is NOT for everyone, you need to have good and solid social networking skills and activities with a lot of people, otherwise it will not work. GOOD LUCK!