jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Starbucks Turns Forty and Throws Itself a Party

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Starbucks Turns Forty and Throws Itself a Party
    Monday, March 7, 2011, by Paula Forbes

starbucks-forty-years-260.jpgStarbucks turns 40 this year, and they're celebrating with a new logo, a new line of food, and a 44% increase in earnings over the holiday quarter. The coffee chain will also run an ad campaign that hopes to tug at your heart with slogans like “Forty years of expertise. One-of-a-kind taste. Endless moments to enjoy.” And they're giving away snacks!
    http://eater.com/archives/2011/03/07/st … -party.php

well I've been out of the loop...i had no idea that Starbucks had been in business that long!

1. profile image0
      Marzimeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kudos to them for being in business so long.. I am looking forward to seeing some of their changes. I am definitely addicted to their coffee ! thanks for sharing smile

2. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 6 years ago

I have never been to Starbucks before because there's none in Jamaica, but I learnt alot about them when I was doing my degree in Marketing. I very much love this company [based on what i've heard] and I know they will be celebrating a Hundred years of being in operations. They are just that good.

3. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

i can count on 1 hand how many times I've bought their coffee...i like Dun kin' Donuts coffee more..and it's cheaper.big_smile

4. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It's amazing what is considered news these days. I've never been a patron and never will be. wink lol

working