jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

eBay

1. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 4 years ago

Is there an eBay link that I can click that will automatically connect to my eBay account and will pop up in my current window and show me only ads that I might want to place on my page?

1. janshares profile image90
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If I'm understanding you correctly, HoneyBB, you have to have the ad program configured and activated to do that. They are all connected. OR if I'm not understanding you, you might be referring to the capsules in which case I think you can have ebay items. It works just like the Amazon capsule. If I'm wrong, someone else will correct me.

HoneyBBposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks janshares, I went back and looked at what you said and here's my problem; I don't know how to get an eBay ad on my page. When I click to add an eBay capsule, it pops up and I get instructions to do a search in the eBay search field but I don't know where that search box is or how to get to it.

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First define your Ebay account. Do you mean your affiliate account or your Ebay seller/buyer account?
      Click and insert the module into your hub for an ebay capsule
      Click on edit
      where it says ebay search type your product description there. Try different ways. Remember they are random selections that will change base on your search name or phrase

If you play around on Ebay and find an ebay seller selling something specifically you would like to market insert that description and the the ebay seller's name or store name - there seller ID

Bear in mind they are random selections based on your search description. If you just write bolt you may get a 3/4" bolt with or without a nut - just kidding but true. If you write sewing machine you may get a singer or another name brand it may be $50 item or $500 item. The only way I know how to get specific is with an ebay seller ID, so far

Tim

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7290580.jpg

HoneyBBposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, that info was very helpful. I think the thing I was missing was that I didn't know that I was supposed to click on edit to pull up the search box. Thanks so much.

1. tsmog profile image83
          tsmogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are very welcome HoneyBB. Have fun and remember to play with those descriptions to get what you may want advertised. For instance if you put breast cancer awareness you will not get the same thing as putting in Susan G Komen or Avon Cancer awareness.

Thank you for the follow too smile

Tim

working