jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Springhill Group Home: Top 10 Fraud Schemes

1. scandyhallss10 profile image60
    scandyhallss10posted 3 years ago

I cannot imagine how much the world is suffering from this, scams here and there.  I do not know who to blame anymore, is it the scammers because they do it or is it the victims because they do not make themselves aware of what is happening in their surroundings.  But I guess it is not a matter of who is who and it is not appropriate anymore to point fingers in this moment.  Let us go to the root cause of this problem.  It is money right?  People do this for money, the question is why do we lack this much in terms of money?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what scams you're referring to, since there are, yes, scams everywhere.
      But your question about who to blame caught my interest.   I don't think we should ever blame the victims.   People should be able to live honest lives without having to worry about who's a scammer. 
      If a little ol' lady gets mugged on the street, do we blame the mugger, or do we blame her and take away her right to walk down the street?   I say the mugger is always the one to blame.

Edit:  okay I looked up Springhill Group Home scam....

Yep, I still say the scammers are to blame.

2. jaabrwoning profile image59
    jaabrwoningposted 3 years ago

Hi there, nowadays people will do anything for money, they can even kill for it so identity theft or other scams are just actually petty for them.

3. cadbeard profile image60
    cadbeardposted 3 years ago

The problem with people is not the money, money is plenty actually and if you’ll think about it, you can easily earn it.  The problem again is the people’s discontentment.  We always ask for more than we actually need.

4. Elijah Benjamin profile image60
    Elijah Benjaminposted 3 years ago

I agree, the problem is greed that people will reach the extent of scamming for it.

1. Shanel Joseph profile image61
      Shanel Josephposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We are actually not lacking in money, we have plenty of it but sadly only few people are enjoying it.  These are the politicians, they hide our money from us.

5. 60
    jameskurtposted 3 years ago

Hello, it is wrong to assume and accuse but I think I want to agree with you.  They should give us what we truly deserve.