jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

A suggestion...

1. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

I was thinking how nice it would be, if while scrolling thru ppl's hubs or your main hub page etc., if you could put a check mark by... or whatever... the hubs you wanted to read. That way, even if you didn't have time to read something that looked interesting now, you could always go to your list of must-reads and pick it out later. I'd love to have some kind of folder that was just full of articles I'd set aside myself, so I know I'm going to want to read.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages used to have it,  but cancelled the bookmark feature sometime ago.

2. 0
      alwaysamberposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That is a good idea. I wish that there was a feature like that!

3. MissJamieD profile image80
      MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great idea!! I've thought about this myself:)

2. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 3 years ago

Hi Beth , good idea ....!/........lol

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

I can do this using bookmarks and a dedicated folder with both my desktop or mobile web browser.

1. bBerean profile image59
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but I like Beth's idea as it would be more convenient, (particularly if you access from more than one PC).

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

I have syncing of bookmarks across devices.

Personally I'd prefer to see the Hub development team work on improving the performance of the site and getting traffic levels back up to what they were in late 2010 and early 2011.  That would be a lot more beneficial to a greater pool of site users as opposed to making a redundant feature because some people don't want to use tools already available.

5. NicoleMessenger profile image79
    NicoleMessengerposted 3 years ago

That's an excellent bookmark idea......great suggestion!

6. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Yay! Look how smart I am! I thought of something they already tried and rejected.

1. 2uesday profile image89
      2uesdayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They had it 3 years ago when I joined and it was useful when I wanted to return to re-read a hub on something I was trying to learn about. I can remember them saying they were stopping it, but not the reason why.  You made me smile with the comment in the quote.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

haha, good. smile

Well it's a shame they can't do it again. I am constantly wishing I could come back to something.