jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why won't HubPages allow member to upload photo of right size?

1. craig17 profile image61
    craig17posted 7 years ago

It's really frustrating me to no end!  Again and again, when I try to upload a small picture that will show my entire face I CAN'T.  This is because cropping the much larger picture that does no good to crop because of how large it is and every time I browse to the correct folder where both photos are located, I'm NOT allowed to upload the smaller picture.  Why is this and what is the solution??**##****

Craig Barnes
    P.S.  Why am I also forced to not be able to use the email I want?  That also really frustrates and pi**** me off.

1. agvulpes profile image89
      agvulpesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mate I don't know what program you are using but you more than likely should not be "cropping" you should be "resizing" your image. You can do it in Paint. If your stuck give me an email and I'll try and help you out. cool

2. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

yes some times i am facing the same problem so can anyone please explain any solution???

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I suspect this is the rule that does not allow you to do this. Can't say for sure why it is there, probably to enforce acceptable pic quality. smile

4. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 7 years ago

Photoshop your image so it is perfect for hubpages.