jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Question Challenge

1. SimeyC profile image91
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

Have you got a list of decent titles that you have been meaning to write hubs on but probably never will get around to them? Then why no ask a question that will stimulate some hubs.

I have a list of probably forty or fifty hubs I'd like to write but probably will never write so I'm asking questions with them so that someone else can write a hub. If everyone did this using decent titles (that have been keyword researched) and then answered some of these questions with hubs we'd hopefully see a rise in traffic.

I've started the ball rolling by adding a few questions:

http://hubpages.com/question/latest/

It might also give inspiration to those who are currently in 'Writer's block'.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's a brilliant idea, SimeyC! Thanks for sharing those great prompts with the community!

2. Jeff Berndt profile image91
      Jeff Berndtposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good idea!

3. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

So you come up with titles before you write anything? And tons of them?
      That's interesting.

SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes - I try and maintain a large list so that when I hit 'writer's block' I have a back-up. Some of the titles I come up with I discard in the end because I simply am not 'expert' enough to write a decent hub - however many of these titles would make great hubs that attract decent traffic - so rather than simply disgarding them I though why not share with the community....I also thought doing it through 'Q&A' would also help improve the quality of questions, and subsequently answers....

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had never thought of that. smile

SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

**bump**

I just added a few questions that are good subjects - but I would also like some answers preferably in a hub!!!

4. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I do the same thing and list titles then research and write a hub.  SimeyC this was a great idea for a forum thank you.

working