jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. 60
    killertanposted 7 years ago

How do I get from 50 to the upper 70-90's?

I cant seem to figure that out...

Thank you,

2. skinbleaching1 profile image77
    skinbleaching1posted 7 years ago

This is only my opinion, so here goes..

How about some more pictures... or a video showing what happens in a spraytan sesson or what is actaully in a spraytan (I haven't had one) and if there are any spraytan chemicals to avoid... If you're promoting spraytans, why yours is better than others (safer, lasts longer, good colour, not orange...??)... I hope that helps you a little bit!

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Is the text of the Hub all original?  If you've copied something that you've already published elsewhere, you're penalised - the Hub Score will be low, and the only way to improve it is to rewrite it.

You don't look like you're aware of the layout tools.  For instance, I would float the eBay capsules right and move them up so they're next to the text (use the little green arrows to move it up and then to the right).  But I don't think that would make any difference to the score.

4. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Looks good to me.

The score starts at 50-ish, and they go up over time as people read, etc.

5. Reynolds_Writing profile image84
    Reynolds_Writingposted 7 years ago

I see you are now in the 70s. The Hub looks good overall and you have a nice selection of relevant Google ads around the content.  You may want to add more Tags and are there any RSS feeds on the topic of tanning?

Good luck!

- RW