jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Rejection of approval by Adsense and Ebay ??

1. Abhishek87 profile image63
    Abhishek87posted 7 years ago

I joined hubpages 6 days ago and published a hub then. On the same day I applied for the Google adsense and Ebay program. I have received a mail from both rejecting my application. While Ebay has not cited any reason, Google says its because my site is not yet developed to the fullest.

Since then, my no. of hubs, traffic and hubscore have improved, so i apply to them again now or wait and publish more hubs ??? If you can, please take a look at my profile and let me know if I need to wait or what...

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would be publishing more hubs.

And consider the type of content that Adsense and Ebay favours.

1. Abhishek87 profile image63
        Abhishek87posted 7 years ago in reply to this

What exactly is the kind of content they favour.? Reviews etc ?

2. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I reviewed them and I agree with darkside however all of them seem to be missing news feeds, ebay or amazon capsules and make certain that all of your tags are utilized to there fullest and then try again.smile Ebay will not allow some countries to sign up for them so read their rules and regulations to see if you are able to be approved based on the country.

2. Great finds profile image61
    Great findsposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure, but I think as of January you'll need to actually have a self hosted site that's 6 months old at least. That's what I've read, it's been ages since I applied.

1. cmohan3 profile image59
      cmohan3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello i was joined one year back. Is there any possible to get adsense approval through hubpages ?

How many hubs minimum required to apply adsense ?

3. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

I got rejected from Adsense because they said that I didn't use a real address.  I live in China, so they automatically give a form that has to be filled in English and Chinese, even though I don't read or write let alone speak Chinese.  Ebay was the same, turned the form into Chinese so I couldn't read it.  Anyway, with Adsense I wrote my address in English and got a Chinese friend to write the address in Chinese as well.  Their reason for rejecting me was that I didn't give a real address, but that is my address.  I contacted customer support.  They sent a standard reply saying they had received my request.  But, nearly three weeks later and I still haven't heard from them.  Adsense can get f****ed.

4. 59
    Siew Chengposted 7 years ago

That's very funny.  My google adsense was approved a week after submission.

When I applied for Google adsense, there was a clause that say you got to have a website or blog. So I applied for blogspot, then with the blog address, I returned to complete the adsense application.

I just wrote a short article in the blog, and never promote the blog at all.  After I got the adsense account, I started to write more articles for my blog and submitted articles at Hubpages.

You may like to set up a blog and then apply for adsense.  It might be faster this way.

5. Anamika S profile image72
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago