jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Glitch on the News Feed?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 2 years ago

Everything that's coming through on News Feed for any account I possess is almost entirely made up of forum posts at the moment. I'm not sure if Hubpages is tracking my IP and showing me the forum posts I've made on this account (regardless of which account I'm in) but it appears for all the world as though nobody is publishing hubs today. Is this a glitch?

1. Mary McShane profile image91
      Mary McShaneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't think so, because mine looks the same way. It has happened before too. When the forums are unusually active in posting, they nudge the hubs out of the way on the news feed.

Everyday Miraclesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not seeing any hubs. What are the chances that nobody I'm following is posting hubs?

1. Mary McShane profile image91
          Mary McShaneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if, by chance, they are saving their publishing until the morning to qualify for the contest.  I'm only following 92 people, but I don't have any newly published hubs from my list of 92 either. Not even one. All I see is the frenzy of posting in the DMCA discussion and a couple of new questions/topics being posted in the last 3 to 4 hours.  Could be a glitch. I'll check it later on - I'm outta here for a few hours. I have to give some time to my other writing sites and I'll be back later.  have a good nite.

Everyday Miraclesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It seems like we'd be seeing frenzied publishing for the contest. I've held a couple of hubs, but I'm also publishing as often as I can in order to help build up the pot, because (at least as I understand it) every featured hub contributes to the pot but only the first one we publish every day can be chosen for the drawing. (Could be wrong about this, but it doesn't matter).

Prior to today I was seeing at least two or three hubs a day.

working