jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Please visit my hub-im a newbie

1. alvinvthaj profile image60
    alvinvthajposted 2 years ago

Everyone please visit my first  hub and tell if there any mistake.its all i want to tell you.I think most of you are experts.so please visit.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are no spaces after periods, and usually not after commas, either.

Three is no attribution for the photos, saying where you got them and that you have specific permission to use them.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The photo requires attribution

3. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The hub is currently unpublished.

2. 0
    missiruppposted 2 years ago

I like how you have your Hub set up, the subject is interesting and the grammar is good. I agree with wilderness about the spacing between sentences and the attribution of photos. I am new to Hub also and with every one I publish, I find mistakes.

I wanted to know more about how important bronze was to the evolution of people. Also, in your poll, I wasn't sure what dates fall under the Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic times. It's been too long since I took Anthropology. Keep writing!

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

Hi, Alvinvthaj  - I checked out your hub, and it's indeed an interesting topic.  Downright worthy of a textbook, as I discovered!

It's interesting that your post on this thread is all but unreadable, but 'your' hub is quite well-written. Maybe you should apply the same standards of literacy to your posts here? 

Since you're new, read the site's Terms of Service for tips on avoiding getting banned for copied content and other issues that can happen.

4. 0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

Good point Marcy.

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

Everyone should drop by and read the content & let people know their thoughts!