jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Can't Find Flag or Report Buttons to Report Plagiarist

1. Kylyssa profile image94
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

I looked for the report or flag buttons on a hub for so long it's embarrassing.  I'm sure I must have looked right at them but I figure rather than waste more time hunting for them, I'd just ask people who know.

A bunch of lenses that were full of plagiarism that I unsuccessfully reported back when they were lenses just made the transfer.  Maybe this sounds obsessive but seeing them earning tier payments on Squidoo while stealing views from the honest writers of the articles really, really irritated me and I hate plagiarism a lot more than I hate littering.

Now that we are somewhere that removes plagiarized material even if it's not the copyright holder reporting it, I'd like to report the stuff.  How does one report plagiarism on HubPages?

My apologies if this is a stupid question.

Thank you!

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

At the top right hand corner of hub, there is a small flag with Report next to it. Click on report.

1. Kylyssa profile image94
      Kylyssaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  Now I'm off to use it.

1. Writer Fox profile image77
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Report all of those which you find.  We don't want the squidpoo here, just the good stuff.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You can also go to their profile page, click Report which is at top right and give reason with link to spam, to plagerized hubs, etc.

4. ecogranny profile image85
    ecogrannyposted 2 years ago

There is also a report button in the top right corner of each hub, just above the hubber's profile picture.

working