jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Hub Scores - Would like your evaluations . . .

1. Robin Egerton profile image63
    Robin Egertonposted 2 years ago

I'm wondering why 2 of my Hubs have such varying scores.  Would ya'll mind looking at them and try to help me understand?  One with a high score is ISIS in My Pantry.  One that seems to me be of similar quality is Preparing for Ebola.  Can you tell me why one is scored high and one is scored low?  It would help me write better hubs in the future.  Thank you!  Robin Egerton

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Your Ebola hub starts with the fact that you don't know.  That already tells me your hub is not worth reading to get the facts.  There is a link for "design" which presumably has nothing to do with ebola.  Then as I scroll down, you go on talking about tuberculosis and Enterovirus and provide lots of links to those, even though that has nothing to do with your title.  This probably doesn't affect the score, but your summary (what the search engines see) doesn't say what the hub is about either.  Your list of suggestions is way at the bottom of the hub - maybe it should be a prominent feature since that is the title.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
        Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Your Isis hub, on the other hand, delivers what it promises. It says there is a list of 5 things and there is a list of 5 things, with lots of details. It is more focused.

2. Robin Egerton profile image63
        Robin Egertonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  I edited and my views and score are going up!  Any more advice for me!

working