jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

1. Sulabha profile image81
    Sulabhaposted 2 years ago

How come my hub, "http://sulabha.hubpages.com/hub/Daughters-normal-delivery-my-motherly-advice" is showing 74 views instead of 102 last week?

1. Arco Hess Designs profile image84
      Arco Hess Designsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Something seems to be happening with the views. Mine is showing negative numbers. Others reported similar happenings a couple days ago in the answers section.

2. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Each hub is has counted views a few times each day. Last week more people read your hub, sadly we are all losing views at the moment. Its just one of those things. I used to get thousands of views a day, now its down to 400 and less a day.

3. Sulabha profile image81
      Sulabhaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

But total views cannot come down. They can at the most stay the same if not go up.

2. Fran Michaels profile image85
    Fran Michaelsposted 2 years ago

I wonder if actual views are going down, or if there is just a problem with the views counter. Neither is really better than the other, I guess.

3. Brie Hoffman profile image82
    Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago

29 HOURS since the views have updated on my stats page.  This is ridiculous.

4. Teeuwynn Woodruff profile image90
    Teeuwynn Woodruffposted 2 years ago

Yes, Brie, it's 31 hours without an update for mine now.

5. Availiasvision profile image89
    Availiasvisionposted 2 years ago

Me too.  The night before it froze, around midnight, HP was messing with the site and wouldn't allow all new Hubs to be added.  I wonder if they are having issues.