jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Why is ther no "Report" button on post?

1. Rob Moore profile image60
    Rob Mooreposted 2 years ago

I have noticed a few post that are scams, very illegal such as hacking Pay Pal to get free money.
    Would that not be similar to robing a bank?
    I looked for a report button but there is none.

I know I can block users and feeds, but what about the poor naive users that actually believe that if the pay $25 for a hack tool and try to use it? Similar to buying a gun and going into a bank and demanding money.

How can your site allow this kind of activity?

1. Jayne Lancer profile image90
      Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is a report button at the top right of every hub. The kind of content you are describing is not allowed. If you see it, report it at once.

Edit: I think I've found the hub you mean by typing 'hack paypal' into the search box, and have reported it.

2. Rob Moore profile image60
    Rob Mooreposted 2 years ago

Got it. I did not realize I actually had to click on the link in the feed and go to the page to see the report button.

So let me state again: Why is there no Report button in the feed preview page, the first page you see when you login?

Anyway the page I was referring to, that needs to be reported is
    "paypal money hack 2014 with live proof". I found the report button in the page and did report it.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image90
      Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that's the same hub I reported.

This is a staff monitored thread, so hopefully a staff member will answer your question as to why there is no report button on the feed preview.

working