jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does it take so long for hub to post itself after being published?

1. T.Y._Hudson profile image60
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 7 years ago

Why does it take so long for hub to post itself after being published?

I published my hub almost an hour ago. At the top of the page of "latest hubs", it claims that the page is updated every half hour. I've been refreshing the page for well over an hour and the page has not been updated yet. The same hubs keep reading, that they were published 22minutes ago. This always happens when I publish. By the time it finally gets released, it's usually between 1 1/2-2 hours later. That puts me 13 pages deep at least. It's no wonder I'm not getting any page views. "Latest hubs" is the best chance for new hubbers to be seen. Is there a way to get my hubs listed sooner?

2. MimiKat33 profile image75
    MimiKat33posted 7 years ago

That is definitely a problem and you should contact Hubpages.   When I post a Hub it is available immediately.  Get in contact with the Hubpages team.

3. Entourage_007 profile image85
    Entourage_007posted 7 years ago

I have never had this issue either.  Usually the hubs that I publish become available immediately or almost immediately.

4. Kofantom profile image82
    Kofantomposted 7 years ago

this has never been an issue for me..perhaps your pc has a problem or something..try posting a hub from another pc using a different connection hmm

5. tinna12 profile image57
    tinna12posted 6 years ago

we have similar problem. I post 13 hubs and only 4 published. It said it needs to be review but some of my hubs is already 3 or more days ago and still not published. sad

working