Hub Subject Matter

1. 60
    Taibhseposted 23 months ago

I was wondering what the view of fictional work is on here? Do hubs have to be informational/factual?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, fiction and poetry generally do not do well here, mostly because Google wants informational type articles and Google is the boss!

2. oceansnsunsets profile image87
      oceansnsunsetsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Sometimes, fictional items do well among readers of fiction here, and poetry, etc.  It seems some have made friends with each other, and keep up with each other to some degree. 

I have read some fiction on here, but I am not sure I would read one large piece spread out over many different hubs.  Like, part 1 being one hub, and on up through 22 or something.  However, I don't know why if you wanted to post it, you shouldn't give it a shot.  I have not done any fiction myself, only been a small reader of it. In life, I am into non fiction the most, but I am kind of weird that way admittedly, lol.   A lot of the people I know like fiction, and I think there is a place for it.  I don't know what it would hurt to try, certainly!  Then attempting to get some traction through social media and the like, having good images that might get searched, etc.