jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

RESOLVED: Questions not showing on profile (system delay)

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
    Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/12141924.jpg
    I asked a question several hours ago, and it is showing up under my account page, but it is not showing up on my profile page as usual.  Thank you for your help.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I looked here and see many of your questions.
      http://faithreaper.hubpages.com/#mycontent_all_answers

What is the title and/or URL of the question that you are trying to find?

Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Correct. Those are all my questions under my profile page. But I asked one more which is only showing up under my account page under questions. Should I just delete it from my account page and post it again? It is the top question there about Apple Cider Vinegar and what exactly does "With the Mother" mean on the side of the bottle.  Thank you for your help. This has never happened before with a question.

Update: I was wrong about the question needing an answer to display.
          It looks like it was actually a one-off glitch and delay that coincidentally caught up when I posted the answer.

I wanted to comment back and tell you it is now sjowing on my profile page but I could not until you commented back again (maybe HP should think about changing that aspect?). I have asked a lot of questions here and to my knowledge they were always posted on the profile page regardless if there were any answers. But if that is what you are saying it has to be now, then okay. Just glad it is showing up now because it was so strange to not do so. Thanks for checking on this for me Matthew.

I corrected my answer above.
              http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2699162

Thank you, Matthew. I did not think that was the case, so I appreciate the correction.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Not all sections of HubPages update in real-time.  You are not actually having a problem.  It will show up later.

Hi relache,

That is the first time a question has not appeared on my profile page, and it is still not appearing there.  Well, maybe after the updates from the weekend, it will appear.  I know there has been several glitches over the weekend, which they have been slowly fixing, and this may be a new one.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image60
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

It is normal because machine sometimes act abnormal.

Closed to reply

working