jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: This little bundle of joy

1. rajvisheth profile image60
    rajvishethposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub This little bundle of joy (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

This hub is probably deemed as over-promotional. It reads like an advertisement.

It is all about this one company and what you got in one bag. It does not provide any information to the reader that an advertisement from the company does not.  A hub should give extra info, like any drawbacks of ordering that product, what kinds of things you have gotten in other bags, difference between this company and other companies who provide this kind of service, etc.  It is very short.  Also you should know that "bundle of joy"  usually refers to a newborn baby here in the US, so your title is misleading.

1. rajvisheth profile image60
        rajvishethposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thank you . I will work on that

2. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 19 months ago

I agree that it looks like an advertisement.

3. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 19 months ago

I agree with StacieL and Millionaire Tips. The article is too short. Adding more detail will not only supply more information for the reader, but also will build up the word count.

Also, the title doesn't offer any information to the reader. Based on the title, I assumed the article was about the birth of a baby. I would change the title to something along the lines of "Fab-Bag Monthly Cosmetic Subscription: Fun and a Great Value" or "What Cosmetics Come in a Typical Fab-Bag?" or "Are Fab-Bag Monthly Make-up Shipments a Good Value?" (etc.).