jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Check Photo "Name of Source" Box on Your Hubs

1. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 19 months ago

Hubbers, check for duplicate photo credits on your hubs. I found that on older hubs, some type of glitch has caused the "Name of Source" box to list the photo credit twice: the one you put in followed by another of the same description. It usually says "photo credit" then the site, and "cc." I found this on numerous photos of older hubs (2012, 2013). The good news is after fixing them, and doing some mobile-friendly re-formatting, some of the hubscores increased. It's tedious but worth the effort.

1. LillyGrillzit profile image82
      LillyGrillzitposted 19 months ago in reply to this

1+ Thank you!

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image90
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I've been going through my posts to check them out with the mobile friendly button in edit mode. Everything has worked well so far. I have to thank Hubpages for putting that button on the edit mode. It's interesting to see how my posts look in a mobile format.

2. grand old lady profile image89
    grand old ladyposted 19 months ago

At first, my photos would have this url besiden "Name of Source" which was weird because I always put, My Photo. Now, they put something else on my latest hub. I guess I will have to do as you say, and change it all back to My Photo for name of source.

3. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 19 months ago

Thanks Jan, I'll check mine