jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hubbers i respect and those i adore.

1. accofranco profile image76
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

Please this post is never meant to cause anger or upset to any hubber rather,it is created to lighten up the house and as a fun as well a goodwill message.My list goes like this:hubbers i respect-hupfler,pgrundy,aka-dj,countrywomen,dranjesh,dame-scribe,AEvans,paraglidder,misha etc.Hubbers i adore-countrywomen,dranjesh,dame-scribe,AEvans,clickbclick,londongirl,mark knowles,darkside,uninvitedwriter,lawretta etc.But all thesame,i still love all the hubbers for their support,keen advises and guides,scolds etc.I love u all,and please don't hesitate with your moral and advisory supports to me;which has been a wonderful inspiration to my gradual development here on HP.Thank u all for being there,and i promise to spread your good works to any limit that i can approach.One love!Keep the fire of HP burning!

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well that was nice , I admire all of them and apologize if and when I cross the line. It is a wonderful community of writers and there is so much talent here. By the way don't forget your punctuation and upper and lower case letters. smile

2. 0
      C. C. Riterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well acco, you're doing nicely I see. you will do fine, I think.
      Keep up the good work now. you're gaining my respect with this post.

3. dranjesh profile image56
      dranjeshposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Really appreciate your way of respecting and adoring others dear friend.. I am sure you will receive the same from all of us too smile
      wish you all the luck....

2. mandybeau profile image59
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Same, accofranco  much better response from you..........

3. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

A thread on almost similar topic was created sometimes back. That time I mentioned the name of almost all Hubbers I was fan off but now it is not possible. Now I am a proud owner of a fan club of 150+ members and I really do not know how many I am a fan off. Hence, I Love Hubpages! Wasn't that simple?? wink