jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Making the Decision

1. People like me profile image35
    People like meposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Making the Decision. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. misslong123 profile image93
      misslong123posted 17 months ago in reply to this

I would reword the title so the reader knows it's a narrative. Also I would recommend adding all or most of the available capsules. You didn't use any. Finally, while interesting, it sounds like a blog post and this is not a blog site. It's mostly for informative useful articles. Blogger is a blog website if you want to go that way. If you are looking to make money, learn SEO and read hubs by jsmatthew and jimmythejock. Hope that helps some! Good luck! smile Michele Kelsey

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 16 months ago in reply to this

This definitely is a blog and is far too short.  It needs organization and structure as well.  I would write this in third person rather than making it about myself.  I think the topic is good, but this hub definitely needs some work.

I suggest you read hubs by others here who have written about relationships to get an idea of what I am talking about.

Good luck.

2. sskyperkins profile image61
    sskyperkinsposted 17 months ago

I recommend going through and looking at punctuation and capitalization.

1. erorantes profile image34
      erorantesposted 16 months ago

When people go throughout difficult situations. The best solutions are the counselors and pastors from churhes.  In a clinic you can find a councelor. Hot lines for people with problems. Pictures are need on hubs. Organization is important.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 16 months ago

Many people are going to find your title very unclear.  A title which makes the Hub subject clear to a reader is key to passing QAP.

3. SmartAndFun profile image90
      SmartAndFunposted 16 months ago

You have categorized your article as poetry. Was that your intention? It doesn't seem like a poem to me, but then again I don't know anything about poetry.