jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a maximum hubscore?

1. AndrewHil93 profile image37
    AndrewHil93posted 16 months ago

Just curious... anybody know of any users with the maximum (or highest) hubscore?

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 16 months ago in reply to this

The maximum is 100.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

As others have stated, 100 is the highest score, but don't think of it as a letter grade. It is best used to compare your own Hubs to each other in order to identify which might need more attention.

2. paradigm search profile image80
    paradigm searchposted 16 months ago

I'm pretty sure you will have to send a couple boxes of donuts to HP HQ a few times before you are a candidate.

3. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image72
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 16 months ago

100 is the highest you can get.  It takes a lot of work to get there and stay there, but it is well worth the effort.

4. cperuzzi profile image94
    cperuzziposted 16 months ago

5. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 16 months ago

I've hit 100 on a few occasions, Andrew, but I cannot for certain tell you why. It's a complicated algorithm. I never stayed there for more than a few days to a week at a time. Some people seem to stay there even through Pandas, decreased traffic, and HP changes.
    My biggest guess is that it's not necessarily about hard work and effort but about consistently putting out new hubs that people search for, following the rules, figuring out how to "connect the dots," and playing within the boundaries of the system. Once you know, you know. It also pays to have immaculate grammar and spelling skills.

6. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 16 months ago

101,but no one has ever reached it yet. Never stop trying.